Wednesday, May 28, 2008

27 February 2008

Okay - I really hate it when you go to the doctor and you know something isn't right - but they can't tell you what the problem is.Over the past couple months I have been having pains in my right side just under my rib cage. It would be kind of a sharp stabby pain. Sometimes it would take my breath away. Sunday it was constant and Sunday night it didn't let up and then the heartburn started in. I am going on day 4 of heartburn. Everything I eat makes it worse. At the E.R. on Monday they initially thought gall stones. Well they did an ultrasound of my gall bladder, kidneys, liver, pancreas and appendix and didn't see anything. So they sent me home.

The side isn't hurting quite so bad but the heartburn I could live without. Went back to the dr. today. He is suspecting my gallbladder of not working properly. He gave me some medicine to help with the heartburn. I go in tomorrow to the hospital for Hydroscan of my gall bladder. I guess they will inject dye into my gall bladder - then I have to lay under this camera for about 1 1/2 hours while it takes pictures.

I will update more tomorrow. Maybe Russell can go with me? I hope. :)

No comments:

I just love this picture! The beach...it's the place to be!

I just love this picture!  The beach...it's the place to be!
I think this was in 2004. It was Nephi's first trip to the beach. The boys were all so little! My have they grown.

Meet the Parents...Russell and Candace

Meet the Parents...Russell and Candace
It all started for us when Russell left for Cape Town South Africa on a mission. Candace felt inspired to write him - so she did! We wrote for 3 1/2 years. Candace came home from her mission to the Texas Houston East Mission and we dated for 5 months. We married in July 1994 and have been happy ever after!

Son 1...Donovan

Son 1...Donovan
Our 14 year old boy scouter, 50 miler bike rider, cartoon drawer, computer gamer, book reader, clarinet player, babysitter, 8th grader boy!

Son 2...Christopher

Son 2...Christopher
Our 13 year old, boy scouter, harry potter computer gamer, lego creator, imaginator, book reader, 6th grader boy!

Son 3...Michael

Son 3...Michael
Our 9 1/2 year old drama king, perfectionist (I wonder if he gets that from mom? lol), drawer of many things, 3rd grader boy!

Son 4...Nephi

Son 4...Nephi
Our8 year old keeper of surprises, leg breaker, book listener, lego creator, music enjoyer, 1st grader boy!