I was tagged by http://www.nottoosticky.com/ (Sticky) Thanks! I will have to come up with seven interesting things about me and post. AND seven of you lucky people who I have links to (heehee) will get tagged! I will mull over my thoughts as I go to work making something yummy in my kitchen!
Okay. I am back. Here are 7 random interesting things about me.
1. I LOVE Christmas music. I would be happy listening to it every day. Even in summertime!
2. I hate crowded supermarkets/malls, etc. Therefore when I have to go grocery shopping - I go as early in the morning as possible. Just after they open is a great time for me. lol
3. I like to be creative in what I make for meals. But it chaps my hide to hear complaints coming from certain children about how they don't like what's for dinner (or whatever the meal is.) I don't see them doing anything productive in the kitchen besides dishes.
4. I love Barry Manilow, Roger Whittaker, John Denver, ABBA and other songs from the 70's. I think I should thank my parents for that one. I've listened to these songs for forever it seems like. That's all the music they had in the house. Which could have been worse I suppose. Much worse!
5. I like to crochet. I am not good at it. The instructions aggravate me to no end. When I can decipher a pattern with help from no one - I am on top of the world. Otherwise someone has to teach me each step until I have it memorized. Therefore I only know 3 patterns. Granny square, fishermen's circle and ripple afghan.
6. I like to quilt. I love putting colors together to create something visually appealing.
7. I have my own business with Mary Kay. www.marykay.com/czaugg Of course I would love to do it more than I do but you see I am also Cub Scout den leader for our pack AND Day Camp Program Director for Tillamook County. Oh - I must have forgot - I am also wife and a mother to four busy boys.
Okay. I am tagging 7 lucky people. Are you ready?
Are you ready now?
Ready or not....
1. Leah http://michaelandleahdailey.blogspot.com/ (One of my most favorite people! Thanks for all the great memories of serving together in Texas!)
2. Ellie http://thisismydisease.com/ (A very strong, independent woman who tells us like it is. :) Hugs Ellie! )
3. Becky http://thelougheedfamily.blogspot.com/ (My sister. She has such adorable kids and I love the way she describes their escapades! Of course Becky - you know you want to be tagged....admit it! )
4.Cindy http://thefackpack.blogspot.com/ (Another really good friend I haven't seen in years! Hope all is well in St. George! Oh - we have a missionary here that knows Austin...)
5. Michelle ...private blog so I won't post her address link here. (She is my best friend since 6th grade. I haven't seen her though since 10th grade but we always keep in touch. )
6. Debbie....another private blog. (A really great family friend that I admire a lot! I want to be like her when I grow up. I love in her Christmas letter where she states that she wants to discover her children instead of just tolerate. Which I feel like I am doing most of the time. It's time for a change.)
7. Karen...http://sekiu.blogspot.com/ (My little sister! She is a great photographer as well. I couldn't tag Becky and leave you out! I wouldn't want to be responsible for a family rift! lol)
4 days ago