Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. First it started out as sneezing. Then a runaway nose. Allergies right? I wish. Allergies don't have fevers associated with them to my knowledge. Or achy bodies. It's been a week now.
I was being nice and let Russell go to the doctor on Thursday since he had the same symptoms I do - plus an sinus infection. The diagnosis? A super nasty virus they can't do anything for.
Glad I didn't bother going in.
I am finding out Theriflu tastes horrible but works somewhat. I am hoping to feel better soon. I would like to go to church tomorrow. We are working on our Primary program and I play the piano.

Then as I was chatting with my sister online - the funniest thought came into my head. What if this is ALL in my head and not a virus at all! What if I am having massive hot flashes! That gave me a really good laugh. I've had hot flashes before that have felt feverish but not the achy body. So...
I guess it's back to I really am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. That just sounds miserable!

Rita said...

Hope you are better soon. It's a rally bad one; I had it a while back and it drains you.
Rita

Erica said...

Sorry to hear you are sick Candace! Your poor husband too--he couldn't even shake anyone's hand because he didn't want to get anyone sick! That's the pits! Get feeling better!

I just love this picture! The beach...it's the place to be!

I just love this picture!  The beach...it's the place to be!
I think this was in 2004. It was Nephi's first trip to the beach. The boys were all so little! My have they grown.

Meet the Parents...Russell and Candace

Meet the Parents...Russell and Candace
It all started for us when Russell left for Cape Town South Africa on a mission. Candace felt inspired to write him - so she did! We wrote for 3 1/2 years. Candace came home from her mission to the Texas Houston East Mission and we dated for 5 months. We married in July 1994 and have been happy ever after!

Son 1...Donovan

Son 1...Donovan
Our 14 year old boy scouter, 50 miler bike rider, cartoon drawer, computer gamer, book reader, clarinet player, babysitter, 8th grader boy!

Son 2...Christopher

Son 2...Christopher
Our 13 year old, boy scouter, harry potter computer gamer, lego creator, imaginator, book reader, 6th grader boy!

Son 3...Michael

Son 3...Michael
Our 9 1/2 year old drama king, perfectionist (I wonder if he gets that from mom? lol), drawer of many things, 3rd grader boy!

Son 4...Nephi

Son 4...Nephi
Our8 year old keeper of surprises, leg breaker, book listener, lego creator, music enjoyer, 1st grader boy!