Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh....

Oh MRI wherefore art thou MRI?
I long to lie still inside thy metal tubing.
Oh MRI, oh MRI wherefore art thou?

I am patiently waiting for the doctor
To schedule our appointment.
Oh MRI, oh MRI wherefore art thou?

What will you see inside my innards?
Will everything be o o okay?
Oh MRI, oh MRI wherefore art thou?


Seriously - I am not looking forward to this appointment with the MRI. I am extremely claustrophobic. One set of pictures will be taken then a dye put in and then another round of pictures. Then the pictures will be compared to the ones I had done 4 years ago. Just because I am lucky like that. :)
I am needing/wanting to know what is going on in my lower spine though. I am a person who likes to "do." Sitting and doing nothing drives me batty. I like to be able to bend and have my body move the way I want it to. But alas - I am not able to at this time.
Overall - I guess the sitting part wouldn't be so bad if I can still use my hands for whatever I want to keep busy with. Now...if the doctor's office would just return my phone call.

No comments:

I just love this picture! The beach...it's the place to be!

I just love this picture!  The beach...it's the place to be!
I think this was in 2004. It was Nephi's first trip to the beach. The boys were all so little! My have they grown.

Meet the Parents...Russell and Candace

Meet the Parents...Russell and Candace
It all started for us when Russell left for Cape Town South Africa on a mission. Candace felt inspired to write him - so she did! We wrote for 3 1/2 years. Candace came home from her mission to the Texas Houston East Mission and we dated for 5 months. We married in July 1994 and have been happy ever after!

Son 1...Donovan

Son 1...Donovan
Our 14 year old boy scouter, 50 miler bike rider, cartoon drawer, computer gamer, book reader, clarinet player, babysitter, 8th grader boy!

Son 2...Christopher

Son 2...Christopher
Our 13 year old, boy scouter, harry potter computer gamer, lego creator, imaginator, book reader, 6th grader boy!

Son 3...Michael

Son 3...Michael
Our 9 1/2 year old drama king, perfectionist (I wonder if he gets that from mom? lol), drawer of many things, 3rd grader boy!

Son 4...Nephi

Son 4...Nephi
Our8 year old keeper of surprises, leg breaker, book listener, lego creator, music enjoyer, 1st grader boy!