This picture features the 6th grade beginning band. Thursday, May 29, 2008
29 May 2008
Russell's band concert was awesome! The kids as usual did a grand job!
This picture features the 6th grade beginning band.
This picture features the 6th grade beginning band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just love this picture! The beach...it's the place to be!
I think this was in 2004. It was Nephi's first trip to the beach. The boys were all so little! My have they grown.
Meet the Parents...Russell and Candace
It all started for us when Russell left for Cape Town South Africa on a mission. Candace felt inspired to write him - so she did! We wrote for 3 1/2 years. Candace came home from her mission to the Texas Houston East Mission and we dated for 5 months. We married in July 1994 and have been happy ever after!
Son 1...Donovan
Our 14 year old boy scouter, 50 miler bike rider, cartoon drawer, computer gamer, book reader, clarinet player, babysitter, 8th grader boy!
Son 2...Christopher
Our 13 year old, boy scouter, harry potter computer gamer, lego creator, imaginator, book reader, 6th grader boy!
Son 3...Michael
Our 9 1/2 year old drama king, perfectionist (I wonder if he gets that from mom? lol), drawer of many things, 3rd grader boy!
Son 4...Nephi
Our8 year old keeper of surprises, leg breaker, book listener, lego creator, music enjoyer, 1st grader boy!









3 comments:
YAYYYYYYYY
I loved all my band teachers. :)
What a beautiful family picture! I wish you recorded Snap it! We would love to hear it!
I thought about recording it on the little camera we had - BUT Russell - the man of all knowledge was busy directing and I didn't know how to work the camera. Just technical difficulties! Hopefully next time I will be able to be competent in my camera using abilities!
Post a Comment